Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast all week at two Madison locations

Featuring several menu items each day this week
Courtesy of Chick-fil-A East Madison

Calling all breakfast enthusiasts, free food fanatics and Chick-fil-A lovers! The West Towne Mall and East Madison Chick-fil-A locations are offering free breakfast this entire week.

Valid only in the drive thru from 6:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m., the locations will feature a different item from their breakfast menu each morning. No purchase is required, with the promotion being limited to one per guest in vehicle.

Taiwan Little Eats offers cozy atmosphere, affordable small-plates

On Tuesday — the sausage biscuit. This delicious sandwich consists of a pork sausage patty and a folded egg with cheese inside a buttermilk biscuit.

On Wednesday — the chicken hash brown scramble. It’s a bowl of sliced Chick-fil-A nuggets, hash browns, scrambled eggs and a blend of Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese. Served with jalapeno salsa, the scramble bowl is normally priced at $3.99.

On Thursday — a four count of chicken minis.  A breakfast version of sliders with small Chick-fil-A nuggets inside a mini yeast roll, this is a can’t miss.

Cooking Sucks: Pulled chicken for meal prep gives you possibilities

On Friday — the chicken biscuit. Last but certainly not least, this is a smaller version of the normal chicken biscuit, with breaded chicken breast served on a buttermilk biscuit.

All throughout this year, the West Towne Mall Chick-fil-A offers free breakfast every Tuesday. With breakfast being the most important meal of the day, this promotion aims to create a healthy habit of eating in the morning!

Stop in this week to the two locations, 4212 East Washington Avenue and West Towne Mall and 430 South Gammon Road.