Sentences for three University of Wisconsin students have been deferred after they pleaded guilty to misdemeanor  charges in connection to a fight outside Sellery Hall in May.

The University of Wisconsin Police Department made three arrests in May in connection to a substantial battery case outside Sellery Residence Hall.

At that time, 19 year-old Michael Glozman was cited for misdemeanor battery, while 19 year-olds Aiden Faust and Hogan Webb were both arrested for substantial battery, according to a UWPD incident report.

On June 6, Webb pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct. The following month, Glozman pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor battery charge. In August, Faust pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of battery. All of their sentences were deferred.

In a video sent to The Badger Herald, three men were seen surrounding and attacking someone, who remained on the ground during the fight.

Footage shows late night battery involving several unidentified suspects outside UW residence hallAccording to a University of Wisconsin crime warning, an altercation occurred outside Sellery Residence Hall early Friday between UW students Read…

The victim suffered a broken wrist and a concussion, according to the report.

The battery was directly related to an earlier fight at a downtown bar that evening, according to the report.

Glozman, Faust and Webb all came forward after a campus-wide email about the fight was sent Saturday, according to the incident report.

Dec. 13, 5:19 p.m.: This post has been updated to reflect the charges each student pleaded guilty to and that their sentences were deferred in court.