Tyler the Creator, Vince Staples to bring energy, careless atmosphere to Alliant Energy Center

Tyler’s ‘Flowerboy’ tour to inspire, spark joy in concert goers with unique style, eccentric personality that’s weird in best way

Tyler Okonma aka Tyler the Creator is exactly who he claims to be — a creator, an artist, a visionary and just about everything in between. There is a long string of descriptive words to describe what exactly he does when explaining who he is to those uncultured friends of yours.

Tyler the Creator’s highly anticipated performance at Alliant Energy Center in Madison March 1 is going to be an event you will not want to miss. Fans both new and OG can rest assured that they will be in for a genuinely great time.

Brockhampton gives riveting performance at The Rave to biggest crowd of their tour

Not only does Tyler create music, typically in the genres of rap, hip-hop and R&B, but he also is a clothing designer, a skater, an actor, a writer, producer, director and everything but the kitchen sink. He is known for wearing bright flashy colors, for speaking his mind and for mostly just messing around and having fun with his other creative friends.

Flower Boy is his latest release in which he features an impressive line up of collaborators such as Frank Ocean, Kali Uchis, Jaden Smith, A$AP Rocky, Lil Wayne, Steve Lacy and many more.

Charting artist SoMo to bring innovative pop, authentic R&B melodies to Majestic for ‘The Reservations Tour’

This album is a smorgasbord of emotions as there does not seem to be one specific thematic focus of the album — it seems way more organic this way.

There is a significant change of pace and rhythms between tracks such as “See You Again” feat. Kali Uchis, “Who Dat Boy” feat. A$AP Rocky and “Boredom” feat. Rex Orange County and Anna of the North.

Tyler also has a habit of adding in a deeper bass and more layered dimensions over the starting or initial base instrumental of which he builds each song off of. Every single track is danceable, singable and overall enjoyable.

Gr8 Unknowns: Camp Howard elicits chill vibes on ‘Juice EP’, indie pop rock mixed with jazz

As long as this album is performed to its fullest potential, no concert goer should be disappointed. Tyler will be accompanied by Vince Staples, known for his tracks “Norf Norf” and recent Black Panther album hit “Opps”.

Honestly, I am not quite sure what to expect at this performance, but I know that Tyler — essentially the comedic face of the Adult Swim network — will make sure the audience is entertained and engaged.

In Your Ears: Schoolwork to real work travel playlist

Due to his constant self-expression, the environment of the venue should welcome all different kinds of people who are looking to become inspired by the creative powerhouse figure of our generation.

Doors open at 6:30 pm, March 1, and tickets are still on sale for general admission at $40 each. Get them while you still can and maybe once you’re in attendance you’ll know it means to “feel like glitter.”