Seven famous beefs between rappers

Looking back at hip-hop’s most famous beefs after Drake called out Pusha T and Kid Cudi
Seven famous beefs between rappers
tumblr.4gifs.com

There has been a lot of discussion in the music sphere recently in regard to Drake calling out hip-hop artists Kid Cudi and Pusha T in his new single “Two Birds One Stone.” Both Pusha T and Kid Cudi have recently called out Drake, Pusha T releasing the “H.G.T.V. Freestyle” and Cudi fans taking to the Twitter sphere.

The attack against Cudi has been extremely controversial as Kid Cudi has recently checked himself into rehab for depression and suicidal thoughts.

In light of this move by the worlds most famous complaining millennial, here is a look back on hip-hop’s most famous beefs between artists and how they were started.

1.  Lil Wayne vs. Birdman

The Lil Wayne and Birdman beef is still being settled in court and it’s hard to forget why. It all started when Lil Wayne accused Birdman of stealing his idea of face tattoos, but Birdman claims he came up with it first. They are now currently in a $51 million lawsuit that could be settled by both of their mothers and Dave Navarro.

genius.com

2. Tupac vs. Biggie Smalls

Easily the most notable beef in hip-hop history, the Tupac/Biggie debate started when Tupac claimed he didn’t understand Biggie Smalls’ name, wondering whether the man himself was either big or small, but B.I.G never gave up his east coast secrets. The argument came to a tragic end as both artists were mysteriously killed and Tupac never got to see a picture of his opponent.

3. 50 Cent vs. The Game

A famous beef between old friends, 50 Cent and The Game started arguing over a fender bender caused by The Game. To this day, the insurance details have yet to be worked out as The Game is still on hold with his insurance company and 50 Cent is an extremely impatient person.

hectors-rectum.tumblr.com

4. Jay-Z vs. Nas

What divided these two legends was Jay-Z telling Nas he should star in a Taco Bell commercial where Nas says, “Taco Bell, Live Nas.” Nas took this as a huge insult, but ultimately lost millions in potential Taco Bell endorsements.

tumblr.com

5. Lil’ Kim vs. Faith Evans

Lil’ Kim and Faith Evans started trading insults when they discovered they were the reason for the name Biggie Smalls, but he never told them who was who. Neither wanted to be labeled as Biggie so they duked it out trading many hateful verses back in the ’90s.

bryshaa.tumblr.com

6. Drake vs. Meek Mill

Meek Mill used to actually just be called Mill, but that all changed when Drake described him as “meek” in his hit diss-track “Back to Back.” This ended that feud so quickly that Rick Ross couldn’t even take a side until months later.

7. Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift

More so a reality TV feud than a hip-hop feud, this famous argument was started when Kanye interrupted Taylor Swift in 2009 to sing Stevie Wonder’s “Happy Birthday” out of his ass. This beef is still going on today as Kanye claimed on his hit track “Famous.”

perezhilton.tumblr.com