Reality show finds lust for self-proclaimed ‘bisexual freak’

"Hey, girl, hey."

That's the general theme surrounding MTV's newest attempt at reality, A Shot At Love with Tila Tequila, which stars Internet superstar and self-proclaimed "bisexual freak" Tila Tequila. The show is a ridiculous attempt to help Ms. Tequila figure out with whom she could spend the rest of her life getting freaky.

The "groundbreaking" aspect of this reality show, however, is that both straight guys and lesbian girls will be competing for the love and affection of Tila Tequila. Translation: Get ready for a showdown.

Tila Tequila rose to true celebrity status after amassing more than two million friends on MySpace by presenting provocative photos of herself on her personal page. Obviously, posting naked pictures on the Internet was very beneficial for Tila, as it led to other career prospects, including a record deal. According to one of her potential lesbian lovers, everyone should listen to her music because "she is sooooo talented."

Now, after all of her success, Tila Tequila is ready to settle down — and MTV is here to help.

During Tuesday night's premiere, an eclectic group of suitors lined up to romance Tila. Before catching a glimpse of the Southern bachelorette, Ashley declared, "I've never been with an Asian chick before, but I love Chinese food," while Italian import Domenico asked, "Are we going to have sex with her in this house?"

Prior to the competition, male contestants were ordered to bring Ms. Tequila a gift. Ashley, who sported a vest emblazoned with the phrase "Rebel ‘Till I Die," gave Tila a set of jewelry that he proclaimed was "straight-up Walmart." Domenico, on the other hand, presented her a plate of pasta, promising to be her "hot sausage for the night." Testosterone levels ran high as the guys sized up their competition, and five unworthy male contestants were eliminated.

Little did they know that Tila herself was set to size up 16 gorgeous lesbians. The girls raved about how about they were so excited to be part of the first show about lesbians and love — looks like Tila will have some explaining to do once they figure out her secret.

Female contestants were ordered to don outfits that describe who they are in a relationship for a sexy fashion show. Girls sported caution tape, leather dominatrix outfits and even a deck of cards for Tila to decide which five girls she wanted to eliminate.

Tensions continued to build toward a pool party, where contestants came face to face with each other, and Tila shockingly announced her secret identity to all.

Tune in to find out what else Tila has in store for viewers; previews included butt waxing, and a potentially bone-shattering fall from a stripper pole.

"A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" airs Tuesdays at 10/9 central9 p.m. on MTV.