Three home sellouts for Badger football

Madison, WI — Three of Wisconsin’s four Big Ten football games at Camp Randall Stadium this fall — Michigan State (Oct. 27), Iowa (Nov. 3) and Michigan (Nov. 17) — are sold out.

“When we combine our season ticket base with orders already received from donors, including the Badger Fund, other university groups and the visiting teams, we cannot offer tickets to the general public for those three games,” said Corbin Hunt, UW’s assistant athletic director for ticket operations.

Single-game tickets to Wisconsin’s other four home games — the Eddie Robinson Classic vs. Virginia on Aug. 25, Fresno State on Sept. 8, Western Kentucky on Sept. 15 and Indiana on Oct. 6 — go on sale to the general public July 23 at 8:30 a.m.

Tickets for reserved seats to the Eddie Robinson Classic game vs. Virginia cost $42 each. Tickets cost $28 for reserved seats for the remainder of Wisconsin’s home games. Obstructed view seats cost $16 for all Badger home games. Only obstructed view seats and single seats in the reserved area are available for the Indiana game.

Tickets for the Badger road games at Oregon (Sept. 1), Penn State (Sept. 22) and Illinois (Oct. 20) will also go on sale July 23. Wisconsin’s allotment for tickets to road games at Ohio State (Oct. 13) and Minnesota (Nov. 24) are sold out.

Badger football tickets can be purchased by calling the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-BADGERS (1-800-462-2343) or placing an order on-line at www.uwbadgers.com.

Individuals wanting to purchase tickets in person should go to the ticket windows at Gate B of the Kohl Center. A lottery system will be used to determine the line order for the opportunity to purchase tickets. The lottery ticket does not guarantee a game ticket. It simply gets you a place in the ordering line. To participate in the lottery, individuals need to be at the Kohl Center by 8 a.m. on July 23. The UW Athletic Ticket Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.