It’s game day season Badgers, and you all know what that means: GAMEDAY OUTFITS!

In order to have that ideal sea of red, you’re going to need to look your best. Here are seven suggestions for the ideal, super sexy game day outfit.

1. “The W”

Keep forgetting to throw up the “W”? No worries! Just put a bib on upside down, and your hands will be forced in the “W” position all game long.

Sarah Godfrey/The Badger Herald

2. “The Red Army”

Do you love Bucky AND Mother Russia? Try out the new Red Army look for that classic, communist feel on gameday.

Sarah Godfrey/The Badger Herald

3. “The Wisconsin Dad”

A classic look for anyone who wants to be a dad and/or is already a dad. It’s a fun look for the whole family.

Sarah Godfrey/The Badger Herald

4. “The Wisconsin Professor”

Professors like to have fun too, so try dressing like one! Maybe if you run into your favorite professor, you can talk about why you’re dressed so similarly.

Sarah Godfrey/The Badger Herald

5. “The Now You See Me”

I have no idea what this outfit looks like because it’s impossible to tell what the person is wearing. I assume it’s camouflage, so that’s a pretty sick look for game day, right?

Sarah Godfrey/The Badger Herald

6. “The Jason Mraz”

Try having a chill, acoustic vibe on gameday by dressing like the most loved singer of the late 2000s. All you need is a button down shirt and a fedora while keeping the Wisconsin colors flowing, and then gameday will “be yours.”

Sarah Godfrey/The Badger Herald

7. “The Farquaad”

Wisconsin’s color is red and so is Lord Farquaad’s from “Shrek.” Nothing says gameday like dressing up as the antagonist from the 2001 classic family film, however, don’t steal this idea. This is my idea.

Sarah Godfrey/The Badger Herald