Remember when Jim Harbaugh probably ate his booger?

The evidence is there, what do you think?
espn.com

This weekend, our eighth-ranked, undefeated Wisconsin Badgers head to Ann Arbor to play football against the fourth-ranked Michigan Wolverines. Jim Harbaugh and his team are also undefeated so far, but this coach is far from perfect.

Earlier this season a video surfaced of Harbaugh picking his nose on the sideline during a game, and what happens next you have to see for yourself.

The video caught fire on the internet, Harbaugh was called a nose picker and a booger eater. Like any kid on the playground that has their name associated with such acts, Harbaugh had to deny, and deny he did.

“I have never eaten a booger in my entire life,” Harbaugh said on his weekly radio show. “It might have looked like that was happening. But if you rub your nose and then you bite your fingernail, that’s not eating a booger. There was no booger eaten.”

“For clarity here, for the record, I have never eaten a booger in my entire life.”

In Da Club: Hypnotiq dance crew made my booty drop so low it fell off

End of story? Far from it. I saw what I saw, and so did the internet. The heat didn’t die down after the declaration from Harbaugh, so keeping with the middle school-ness of this story, his brother stepped in.

“There was no booger eating.” John Harbaugh stated during a conference call with Cleveland area reporters.

I’m still not a believer. I’ve been lied to before so I apologize if I’m being too tough on the guy, but seeing is believing. I’ve watched the game film of the incident nearly 200 times now and I can see no other excuse for what is happening, the video shows a clear pick, bite and chew.

Bart Houston wants to be “Like Russell”

I’m not saying I’ve never reached into my nose and pulled out whatever my index finger was able to come up with, my problem is with what follows that. There is no flick, no wiping of the finger on the grass or under a bench, Harbaugh went straight for his mouth.

By my definition, and the playgrounds, Harbaugh is a nose picking, booger eater. I don’t know what’s going to happen on Saturday, but regardless of the outcome, at least our coach isn’t a snot sucker.