With the end of the semester finally, upon us, remember to take care of your mental health by maintaining a good balance of studying and fun. Most of the events below revolve around providing free food and study spaces for students.

Check out these events this weekend on campus and around Madison. All of the following are free and open to the public.

The Heritage Habitats Exhibition by Ginger Owen-Murakami and Vicki Vanameyden will be displayed at Union South from Dec. 7 until Jan. 25 from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Elements an Exhibition by Greg Gregson will be on display at Memorial Union from Dec. 7 until Feb. 1 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.

The annual Holiday Fantasy in Lights will be at Olin Park from 4 p.m. until dawn, ending Jan. 1, 2019.

Upper House hosts Finals Week Study Hours & Festivities until Dec. 20 with free activities such as cookie decorating, Christmas sweater photo opportunities and more.

Your guide to free events this weekend: Take your mind off approaching finalsEase into the impending stress of finals by attending a free, fun and unique event on or nearby campus this Read…

Thursday, Dec. 13th

‘The Battle of the Chocolates’ to make for scrumptious skirmish in MadisonThis upcoming weekend, Metcalfe’s Market will host “The Battle of the Chocolates.” What a delicious fight. The event will run Read…

Friday, Dec. 14th

Saturday, Dec. 15th

Commonwealth Gallery partners with local entities in winter celebrationBeginning Monday, Dec. 17, the Madison Makers Market and Common Wealth Development will be hosting the first ever Winter Wonderful Read…

Sunday, Dec. 16th