Feeling conceited? Silly horoscopes for your Sylly Week

Everything you want to know about yourself this week, things aren’t looking good for water signs
Photo courtesy of Ali Khan

Aquarius

Jan. 20 – Feb. 18

You should go get tested for STDs. I mean everybody should, but you should go right now. Like, drop what you’re doing and go get tested immediately.

Pisces

Feb. 19 – March 20

The full moon is in Pisces this week, and that means you should avoid foods high in keratin and omega-3 fatty acids. These nutrients will block vital essences from circulating through your body, and you will suffer professionally as a result. Eat lots of fast food to get that promotion you’ve been angling for.

Aries

March 21 – April 19

Ares was the ancient Greek god of war. I’m not sure if this has anything to do with the sign Aries, but it seems too close to be a coincidence. Whatever. To be honest I don’t really know what’s up for Aries this week. Just wing it, I guess. 

Your corona-scope for outbreak season

Taurus

April 20 – May 20

Taurus is the sign of the bull, and if you ask me a whole lot of it has been coming out of your mouth lately. Start telling the truth more, because people are starting to catch on. It starts out innocently enough — a white lie here and there never hurt anybody. But before long you’re sending remittances to your secret family in Antigua and moonlighting as a wrestler under the stage name Guenther to pay off your gambling debts.

Gemini

May 21 – June 20

The stars are aligning for Gemini this week. You should be making that big decision you’ve been mulling over for a few weeks. Pay no heed to the fact that your entire future hinges on this one choice, and if you go down the wrong path your entire life will be ruined. Choose now, because if you wait any longer you’ll completely fuck it up.

Cancer

June 21 – July 22

Cancer is the Crab sign, but that doesn’t mean you have to be so crabby all the time! Lighten up toots! You look much prettier with a smile on your face. Remember — when you’re smiling the whole world smiles with you, but when you’re crying it makes people feel uncomfortable. Lucky Numbers for Cancers this week are 7, 29, 42, 55 and 0.

Girl fails test because she’s an Aries

Leo

July 23 – Aug. 22

Marilyn Monroe once said that blondes have more fun, but personally I think Leos do. This week you’re going to be outgoing, sociable and friendly to a fault. Just remember that not everybody likes you as much as you think, so keep that in mind the next time you extend that handshake. 

Virgo

Aug. 23 – Sept. 22

The Sun is in Virgo until Sept. 22, meaning it’s time for you to get your shit together. Do that task you’ve been putting off for the last week. That pile of dishes you have in the sink isn’t gonna do itself, and I think I heard a mouse crawling around in it last night. I mean come on, when we signed this lease we talked about dividing up the chores evenly, but you haven’t washed a single dish since we moved in. It smells like goddamn rotten eggs in here.

Libra

Sept. 23 – Oct. 22

Libras are primarily concerned with Justice and Balance, making them excellent Jenga players. They also tend to solve problems with diplomacy, but the movement of the moon this week might make that difficult. If you run into problems trying to solve conflicts with words, consider using your fists. 

My day in self-isolation during COVID-19 pandemic

Scorpio

Oct. 23 – Nov. 21

Scorpios have intense intellects, and that could cause problems this week if you’re interacting with people who don’t like nerds. Make sure not to come off as a know-it-all dork this week. Maybe look into a prescription for contact lenses.

Sagittarius

Nov. 22 – Dec. 21

You should satisfy your innate Sagittarian thirst for adventure this week. Throw caution to the wind and see where the week takes you. Try out that new restaurant you’ve been thinking about, ride the bus to the end of the line, or if the opportunity should arise, smoke some cool new drugs.

Capricorn

Dec. 22 – Jan. 19

Capricorns take heed — this week will be extremely painful for you. I recommend shutting yourself inside your home and leaving only for the bare necessities. Do not expose yourself to the cruelty of the world. Consider buying an Xbox.