Every can in this 24-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon, reviewed

A thorough and comprehensive evaluation of the classic bargain brew

As a college student, there are three things I love to do: visit grocery stores, buy in bulk and gulp the bubbly bread water known as beer.

In a delightful confluence of my three terrific hobbies, I have purchased a 24-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon, the brand of beer named after a darling beverage inventor and the great prize he won for creating such a tasty drink.

Mr. Pabst is long dead, but I have decided to honor the memory of his restless ghost by reviewing every one of these two dozen beers as I consume them in immediate succession.

Take a look at my progress below:

Beer 1: Delicious! I love a crisp, cold can of the good drink known as Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Beer 2: Very nice. An enjoyable budget beer by any standard. Almost as good as the first!

Beer 3: Another beer inside of my body! What a treat this is.

Beer 4: Beers aren’t as cold any more. I’m feeling sort of warm and tingly. Fun!

Beer 5: Poured this beer into a glass just to have a bit of fun. My roommate Kyle said it is a weird thing to do, but I think it makes it taste better.

Beer 6: Spilled a bit becuase my face is numb. Warm, but still has that great Pabst Blue Ribbon taste I like to drink.

Beer 7: Only 17 more Beers to go! This is going to.be a crazy night.

Beer 8: I dropped this can after Kyle shouted loudl,y and scared me. It was far too b ubbly and made my stomach hurt.

Beer 9: Made s ure to be Very careful with this one.It was not so bubbly and tasted a  lot better,My stomach still hurts

Beer 9: I wwondern  if anyone from high school remembers  the time I asked Caitlyn to prom  and she,m said no

Beer 10:  I bbet they do

Beer 11: Was getting sick of   drinken from a can & poured this one into a glass again. KYle laughed and said Im trying too hard but i think its mmore fun

Beer 12: Half  way there. I cant ffeel my legs

Beer 13: Beers are room ttemeptmperature and its not so good any more, .

Beer 14: This  beer tasted like  grarbage because Kyle spit in it

Beer 15: Kyle wentt out side to smoke cigarettes and did nto spit in this one. Tasted a lot better llike Pampst Blue Ribben the beer I know and  Love alot  ‘ .;

Beer 16: Yes

Beer 17: had to take.a break becasu all the beer was  hurting my stomach., Watched DVD of my favorite movie Norbit, for 45 min utes

Beer 18:  couldnt Finsihh this beer because  Kyle got mad adn threw a book at me and I spilled it

Beer 19: I fckUgng wish i idntm have a randrom  room mate

Beer 20: all of,me smells like beer

Beer 21: thiS beer was totally ok actually

Beer 22:   heLp

Beer 23: tI, need an adutl

Beer 24: ,Help