Wisconsin coaches talk to media

As the University of Wisconsin held its weekly press conference Monday, several head coaches were in attendance to talk about their respective teams.

First among them was women’s basketball head coach Lisa Stone, who discussed about her team’s upcoming matchup with Ohio State and the Badgers’ chances of making the NCAA Tournament in March.

Wisconsin wrestling head coach Barry Davis followed Stone. Davis talked about his team’s final home dual meets that await this weekend against Northwestern and No. 1 Iowa. Iowa is of particular performance as Davis is an alum.

Men’s hockey head coach Mike Eaves followed Davis, discussing Wisconsin’s final home series this weekend against St. Cloud State. The series is crucial for the UW because it is the last time the Badgers face a team above them in the WCHA standings.

Following Eaves was women’s swimming head coach Eric Hansen, whose squad is preparing for the Big Ten Championship meet this week. Wisconsin is ranked No. 17 nationally and hopes to win the Big Ten title as a precursor to a strong performance at the NCAA meet, which will come in another month.

Last, but certainly not least, men’s basketball head coach Bo Ryan talked to members of the media about a range of topics. Among them were his team’s upcoming matchup with Minnesota, the process of returning for junior forward Jon Leuer and the leadership ability of senior guard Jason Bohannon.

On the left side of this page you will find the complete audio files of today’s press conference, separated by sport.