Seven things to watch instead of the Badger game this weekend

Football sucks, try these shows as an alternative
imgur.com

If you hate football but love watching TV, here are a few better things to watch on Saturday, Dec. 3, when everyone will be watching the Badgers take on Penn State in the Big 10 Championship.

1. Cops

Maybe you hate football but you love adrenaline. Tune into Cops at 7 p.m. on Spike for the manly experience that doesn’t require throwing balls and tackling one another.

reddit.com

2. The Big Bang Theory

Instead of watching those Badger hunks break physical sweats, break a mental sweat with all of your favorite sitcom nerds. Sheldon is sure to have a “bazinga!” moment this week and you do not want to miss out. Tune in to TBS at 7 p.m. to find out.

tumblr.com

3. Ghost Adventures

You know what’s more interesting than sports? Ghosts. Search some spooky locations for ghosts with the best paranormal hunting team on TV starring Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin. Maybe this week they’ll find proof that college football is dead. Just flip to the Travel Channel instead.

4. Cooks vs. Cons

Watching football? BORING. Cooking for a football game? FUN. Learn how to make some scrumptious meals and enjoy the non-sports suspense when Cooks vs. Cons airs on The Food Network Saturday at 7 p.m.

pixshark.com

5. Family Feud

Steve Harvey is way more entertaining than any dumb sport will ever be. Enough said. Catch him on The Game Show Network at 7 p.m.

giphy.com

6. Alien

I bet Corey Clement can’t fend off a murderous intergalactic beast. Watch Alien on Viceland at 7 p.m. instead of that boring football game.

fyeahalienuniverse.tumblr.com

7. iCarly

Football is too serious. Enjoy a laugh with Carly and pals Sam, Freddy, Gibby and T-Bo. Unlike football, iCarly is fun for the whole family and maybe T-Bo will bring out some goofy food on a stick. The only way to find out is by turning on Nickelodeon at 7 p.m., instead of the foolish squabble.