You know those people that share Onion articles in outrage, the ones that think it’s the real news. There is another Onion in town, this time in the form of a black sheep, and it has a lot of people thinking the Terrace will be chair-less this summer.

A satirical article from The Black Sheep has been circling the Facebook-sphere of late with the headline, “Open Letter from UW-Madison Administration: Not Bringing Back the Terrace Chairs.” The clearly fake-news piece writes the university’s administration will be replacing the iconic colorful chairs with lawn chairs, because of increased levels of theft.

About a quarter of Terrace chairs went missing this summerThe University of Wisconsin Union has a problem — its colorful metal chairs are being stolen. This summer, as an Read…

Not to worry gullible badgers, the Terrace chairs will be out in full force this summer. However, due to construction, the Terrace will be closing from September to summer 2016.

It’s phase two of Memorial Union Reinvestment project and the union is planning on upgrading the Terrace to accommodate the community and crowds.

Memorial Union Reinvestment project prepares for Phase IIAs construction winds down on the first phase of the Memorial Union Reinvestment Project, the design process for the next Read…

‘Tis the season: a look back at the history of the iconic Terrace chairBuds on the trees, daffodils peeking out of the ground and ducks on the lake may be classic signs of Read…