Readers take it to the house

In response to "Situation Normal: Big Niche Network" by the Editorial Board:

Packer Fans Beware. What's next the NFC North channel? This is the start of things to come.  Creating the BTN limited game access to viewers and is a simple product of greed. Anyone with rabbit ears on their TV used to be able to watch a Badger game throughout the year. Sorry grandpa…no Badgers for you!

In response to "Labor scandal at Wisconsin Union?" by Jason Smathers:

The saddest thing about this story is that the Union was probably hiring and mistreating illegal immigrants in order to keep student seg fee costs down …  Not that I condone these allegations, if they are true, but I find some faults in this information. You state that jobs left to the illegal workers are those not finished by legal workers. When you say legal workers are you talking about the staff that work during the day for the Union? If so your accusations are false. The reason they are left for the night crew (or those you may call 'illegal') is because it would be irrational to take out bulky cleaning equipment during the day when many thousands of students are filing through the Union's doors. Also, last time I checked there is no ramp in existence that goes from the basement to the first floor. We have elevators for a reason…  I think I hear SLAC salivating…

In response to "It's the media, stupid: Political coverage misleads" by Bassey Etim:  

Would it be better if the M-S-M paid more attention to your buddy, the Rev. Dr. Ron Paul?  In response to "High schoolers can handle ads" by Ryan Masse:  Masse, if the advertisement will have no influence on the students, then why would the Army waste their money? The truth is, the ads will have influence on the students and some will join the military. You, too, could one day be tempted into joining the military… as a college grad and therefore an officer. Doesn't that sound great? You'll be an officer AND they'll pay off your tuition. All you have to do is spin the wheel and hope you don't command troops anywhere near Iraq. C'mon Masse, be a patriot, be a hero, get your tuition paid off, just join dude, everyone's doing it and chicks will dig you.

In response to "Wisconsin Union responds to 'patently false' allegations" by Marc Kennedy: 

Smathers is going all Robert Redford/Dustin Hoffman on their asses. Now all you need is Deep Throat to reveal himself and you'll bring down All the President's Men.