Readers spew verbal vomit

Readers put down journalsdiaries, reply online

In response to ""SLAC motive honorable but flawed"" by John Sprangers:

Yup, there it is… I’m surprised SLAC has made it this long without being called communist. Ooh we have a hammer, just like the communist logo (and many other unions and student labor groups). No mention about the book, or hand — Marx wrote books… with his hand!!! Personally, I’ve been in SLAC for four years and my politics are closer to those of Ron Paul than Stalin or Lenin.

In response to ""Cops waste time crashing parties"" by Eric Grant:

Quit whining. You broke the law, and you got caught. Do you seriously believe that if the police let you continue your illegal activities, then there would magically be no violent crime in Madison? Could those four cops simultaneously walk home every drunk student, protect every retail establishment against armed robbery, keep track of every violent parolee, etc? Of course not. Then again, that’s not the point. The real issue is that you’re a spoiled, whiny brat who feels that the law applies only to other people, and you’re trying to weasel out of this situation. Be a man and take responsibility for your actions.

In response to ""Education system fails black pupils"" by Gerald Cox:

You hit the nail on the head Gerald. Let's face it, there is a large segment of African-American culture that accepts educational failure. Now surely this is linked the past; slavery, Jim Crow, second class citizens etc., but really, its up to those black communities to change that culture. The outside can only do so much.

In response to ""Gun screening leaves dangerous loopholes"" by Sara Biersteker:

Are you kidding? The guy was a deputy. And not just a deputy, he was a part-time city cop. Do you think that even though he passed the screening process to become a cop for two different jurisdictions, he wouldn’t have passed the screening process to buy a gun? Are you serious?

In response to ""GOP overlooks minority voters"" by Oliver Kiefer:

The sky is blue, girls have vaginas, fat kids love cake.