Readers put it all online

In response to "UWRCF deserves fair treatment" by Alex Wagner:

The point is that the UW is not required to fund any religious organization. The problem comes if they support some and not others. Say "no" to them all and save us all some money–Germain E Stemme

In response to "Falk, Cieslewicz should grow up" by Andy Granias:

You forgot to mention it was mayor Dave who took his toys and went home in the first place in this whole transit mess. Now that the county might get money and lock the city out he's crying that they won't play with him. And why is he trying to build an expensive transit system when he already has a bus system that doesn't pay for itself and doesn't serve the whole city. Is throwing another form of public transportation that is more expensive to maintain going to make things better? Dave wants his legacy, that is all.

In response to "Despite worthy causes, activism lacking" by Chris White:

Well considering that 98% of Senators are multi-millionaires, that begins to separate them from the rest of society. We're fortunate to live in a two-party state that puts up the richest of their cohort for election, and average Joe Schmo will neither be elected nor truly have his best interests represented. Ever heard of the phrase "lesser of two evils?" We're merely voting for the rich white man that'll screw us over the least.

In response to "Stop Snitchin' won't stop crime" by Rob Phansalkar:

in public schools, snitching is encouraged and rewarded. There is no sense of community. You are expected to grab what you can for yourself. The public schools are meant to be this way. It produces very predictable, fearful, obedient pupils for the workforce

In response to "Societal strife gives Marxism renewed clout" by Paul Pryse:

There is a reason why America is the leader in technological development. Capitalism leads to competition, which leads to improvement. Why would IBM, Ford, or any "evil" company bother to spend billions of dollars on R&D to produce something better if there were no profit to be made in it?

In response to "Student apologizes for altercation" by Justin Baker:

This never would have gotten out of control if we had concealed carry. More guns would've made this a much safer situation by removing any potentially dangerous pitchforks from the equation.