Readers exact revenge, find inner peace

In response to "Muslims must unify to garner United States' attention" by Gerald Cox:

Gerald, my friend, why would you possibly think Muslims could ever speak with a unified voice? That's like asking Christians, Catholics and Protestants, Lutherans and Baptists, Unitarians and First Assembly, to speak with a unified voice. We can't do it, neither can they.

In response to "Veering off track" by The Badger Herald Editorial Board:

A streetcar named Dave's desire …. this is not New Orleans with the St. Charles Tolleycars; Baltimore with its lightrail cars; or San Francisco with its cablecars. This is a small Midwestern town with limited financial resources that has done everything in its power to destroy its taxbase using the idea of "progressive" thinking.

In response to "U.S. has no right to regulate nukes" by Wasim Salman:

You can live in your fantasy world where everything is sunshine and rainbows, where nobody hates anyone, and we solve all our problems by smoking pot and playing punk music. But in he real world, there are people who want to kill us and we need to do whatever it takes to stop them.

"DAMN IT!" – jack bauer

In response to "Dems field diverse candidates" by Andrew Gordon:

Just read that the best selling bumper sticker in the US is "RUN HILLARY RUN". Democrats have it on their rear bumper and Republicans have it in the front.

In response to "Governor abuses line-item vetoes" by Mike Hahn:

moving funds from one account to another doesn't increase spending. And those $427 million were moved in order to help fund public schools, which the Republicans wanted to leave without even basic resources.