Readers summon inner demons

In response to "Bush U.N. nominee religiously unique, has some old ideas" by Gerald Cox:

Could someone on this paper please do an article on the difference between neo-cons and archeo-cons? between the OLD and NEW conservatives? between the false and true conservatives? Because if foreign policy is what defines conservatives in your viewpoint, then you need to take some history lessons.

In response to "Corporate America regains credibility by rewarding successful CEOs" by Mike Skelly:

You get what you pay for; the chief executive (president) of the United States makes $400,000. As you can see, we are getting some high quality leadership/ decision making.

In response to "Mayoral race crucial for U.S. security" by Will Sandstrom:

You're running for mayor of Madison, not God.

In response to "Escalation ignores Iraqi demands" by Jeff Carnes:

If we just stay a few more months, Iraq will be perfect. I heard the cotton-candy trees are starting to bud and the unicorns are slowly returning. Once they figure out how to keep the chocolate houses from melting, then we can withdraw.

In response to "Judge represents students, deserves your vote for alder" by Eli Lewien:

And the questions lobbed out there for Eli: 'How are you going to represent the campus gay community?' 'What labor unions have endorsed you?' 'Can you name three speakers who spoke at College Dems meetings last year?'