Readers get pithy wit’ it

In response to "Socialists misread Israeli history" by Andrew Wagner:

Yup, blame it all on the muslims again. Everything is the arabs' fault. World War II. The Great Depression. Even the crucifixion of Christ. Judas was an operative of pre-natal Mohammad. Yeah, I said it. Bet the comments can't get any worse than this. Prove me wrong, Campus Right!

In reality the corporate media misrepresents history. Hezbollah's capturing of two soldiers could be compared to Israel's capture of two Lebanese two days before. Another fact that is not mentioned is that Israel was the first to bomb civilians …

And the guy that links the ISO to the Nazi's is a moron. The ISO played an active role in organizing the anti-nazi rally. Futhermore he his logic is flawed. One has to look to the cause of terrorism to understand and stop it. Those groups are responding to serious crimes commited against them by Israel that have never been remedied …

In response to "LSAT score fails to determine quality" by Robert Phansalkar:

The test is one where the people who do the best on it are well prepared. It tests logic, a crucial skill that law students and lawyers must master. The test has merit and those who do well on it are very smart and will do well in law school. Please talk to law schools admissions departments and look to the LSAC literature to dispell all of the incorrect information Robert just dumped on UW undergrads that want to go to law school.

In response to "Fractured fairy tales" by The Badger Herald Editorial Board:

Suck it up, Editorial Board, welcome to America. It's been 5 years, it's time we seriously talked about 9/11 rather than treating it like a sacred, untouchable deity.

In response to "Americans unite via cultural evolution, pursuit of wealth" by Rob Rossmeissl:

The US is a land of opportunity, but it is also a land of laws. Someone comes to this country legally to work, you will hear little outcry (unless they are taking Union jobs). Before I go, I challenge you (or anyone else) to show me one country that is as open as the US to others from other cultures.

In response to "Naíve regulations welcome violence" by Max Schlusselberg:

What is one definition of insanity? Repeating an action, but expecting a different result. There are over 20,000 gun laws in the United States, and your opinion piece tells us one thing about all of them – THEY DON'T WORK!'

In response to "Mourning a new pill proposal" by Ryan Masse:

Pharmacists are licensed professionals who are obligated to dispense drugs upon reciept of a valid prescription. Pharmacists who refuse to stock EC are generally the same ones who will not dispense birth control, because for one reason or another they believe it is "wrong." What if a sworn police officer refused to arrest an abusive husband because he believed that women should be submissive to their husbands?

Plan B MAY work up to 72 hours after sexual intercourse, but the probability of it working decreases by the hour. The decline in efficacy from a delay in treatment is why a broad range of health professionals believe that barriers to more timely access to Plan B should be removed …

I think the previous commentors fail to realize that EC is not a god given right, nor are the police a private corporation. Get off your high horse and let others abide by their own morals.

In response to "Long-term solution" by The Badger Herald Editorial Board:

"UW reached the decision on its own" Seriously? Administrators didn't just wake up one morning and decide to do this. SLAC and AFSCME 171 were two of the driving forces behind this, and started talking about this over 5 years ago …