Penn State vs. Wisconsin

9:19: Kelly adds a 30-yard field goal. Penn State 41, Wisconsin 7 9:07: Clark completes a 44-yard touchdown pass to Deon Butler. PAT good. Penn State 38, Wisconsin 7 8:51: On their first drive of the third quarter, the Nittany Lions marched for 76 yards capped by a 4-yard Clark rushing touchdown. Kelly’s PAT is good. Penn State 31, Wisconsin 7 8:14: Following an Evridge fumble, Daryll Clark rushses for 2-yard touchdown. Kelly’s PAT is good. Penn State 24, Wisconsin 7 8:03: Evridge runs for a 5-yard touchdown run and the Badgers are on the board. Philip Welch’s PAT is good. Penn State 17, Wisconsin 7 7:51: Derrick Williams returns a Brad Nortman punt for a 63-yard touchdown. Kelly’s PAT is good. Penn State 17, Wisconsin 0 7:45: Evan Royster scores on a 2-yard touchdown for the Nittany Lions. Kelly’s PAT is good. Penn State 10, Wisconsin 0 7:37: Allan Evridge completed zero passes in only one attempt in the first quarter. After one: Penn State 3, Wisconsin 0 7:18: Kevin Kelly hits a 50-yard field goal for the first score of the game. Penn State 3, Wisconsin 0 7:00: The Badgers will receive the kick… and we’re underway… We’re live from Camp Randall Stadium tonight for the matchup between No. 6 Penn State vs. Wisconsin. Kickoff is just around the corner…