So Desperate

Alright, it’s official folks, the BC04 campaign has gone off the deep end.

After a week in which every bit of news was bad, from L. Paul Bremer saying we never had enough troops, to the current Duelfer report which indicates that Saddam had no WMD’s, no programs in place, and no abilities to restart them, to the CIA report denying a Saddam / Zarqawi link poor old Bushie just can’t catch a break.

In fact, he can’t catch one so bad, this week could break his candidacy. Finally, it seems like all the falsehoods and misrepresentations are going to sink this ship of state.

So how do you recover? How do you spin this ten ton dumptruck of bad bad news? You make the ridiculous claim that you invaded Iraq to keep Saddam from defrauding the U.N.

To put it bluntly, you have to be fucking kidding me.

The neo-cons are so screwed on the outcome in Iraq their theories will be discredited for a lifetime.

I cannot wait to watch their downfall. The American public isn’t stupid. They will not be happy that their kids are losing limbs in Ramadi because there was NO IMMINENT THREAT.

This intellecutally bankrupt administration just bought the farm with this news cycle.

And the American public is finally realizing it as well.