Jonas joust: Fight erupts in Milwaukee over a comment.

Think that guy next to you at Potbelly’s looks like Nick Jonas? Don’t tell him. Read the story below to find out why.

*WAUWATOSA, Wis. (AP) — A 17-year-old boy was arrested for disorderly conduct at a Milwaukee-area mall after punching another boy who said he resembled one of the Jonas Brothers.

WauwatosaNOW.com reported that police said Mayfair Mall security saw the boy, from Brookfield, hit another 17-year-old boy from West Bend with a closed fist about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. The victim fell backward into a store display.

When security intervened, the victim said while in GameStop, he told the Brookfield boy that he resembled a Jonas brother.

The Brookfield boy followed the West Bend boy outside, struck a fighting pose and told him to say it again. He attacked the West Bend boy when he walked away.*

It seems pretty telling about the public’s perception of the Jonas Brothers that mention of a resemblance to one of them incites violence. Many females would probably find such a comment to be complimentary, while a guy would be insulted. Why? Is it their vow to abstinence, their affiliation with Disney or their constructed, slightly feminine image?

Oh, and if you aren’t familiar with the Jonas Brothers, check out [this](https://badgerherald.com/artsetc/2008/09/09/jonas_brothers_succe.php) article in the Herald about the Jonas trio.