Pizza Di Roma

If you're looking for good service, friendly management and a high-quality slice of pizza in Madison, Pizza Di Roma is the way to go. In terms of specialty slices, their macaroni-and-cheese slice rivals anyone's in town. And for those of you pretending to watch your weight, the veggie-and-feta cheese slice always hits the spot. While many of Pizza Di Roma's specialty slices make your mouth water, you cannot go wrong with a plain cheese slice heated to perfection. The flat, floppy pizza is the closest thing you will get to a New York-style slice in Wisconsin.

Pizza Di Roma is strategically located just stumbling distance away from many of State Street's best bars, and after a night of drinking, you can pick up a hot slice and keep your buzz going with their wide selection of bottled beers.

The atmosphere in Pizza Di Roma on a weekend night is as wild as the bar you just came from. Happy and slightly inebriated students line up out the door just to get the slice they desire. But if you're looking for something different, don't be afraid to try one of their exquisite sandwiches and pasta dishes. The baked ziti never disappoints, and their chicken parm will always fill you up.

Pizza Di Roma isn't just your run-of-the-mill local pizza joint. It's a clean establishment with excellent service, and they never mess up your order.

Pizza Di Roma is a fair-priced business with a wide selection of Italian cuisine. It may not be the Olive Garden, but when you're there, you're family.