Jordan’s Big 10 Pub

An enlightened alternative to the overly formal nights of many downtown Madison bars, Jordan's Big 10 Pub, located at 1330 Regent Street, offers a casual atmosphere and comfortable settings. Set up as a sports bar, Jordan's is covered by big screen televisions immersing patrons in a constant flow of various sports programming. A large room lined in booths and a wraparound bar makes for an excellent sit down area for nights out with newer acquaintances. As a major plus, the jukebox is loaded with alternative classics and hard rock anthems (Candlebox’s “Far Behind,” AC/DC and Stone Temple Pilots usually make appearances). Very rarely will Jordan’s be awash with pop-dance lameness. A games room in back allows for a chillaxed retreat, perfect for pool and darts with your best buds. Old school arcade games like "Galaga" and "Bowling" make for a reminiscent journey down the 8-bit memory lane and spacious bathrooms make quick evacuations more than easy. Although Jordan's has no 'specialty drinks' it offers a truly superb selection of daily drink specials from 8 p.m. to close. Mondays you can pick up dollar rail mixers and Tuesday bottles of High Life are $1.50. Wednesday is two for one Captain and Cokes and Thursdays are home to the ever-popular dollar taps of domestic beers. Fridays bring the challenge of two-for-one Long Island ice teas for that fast-actin' buzz. And on Saturdays and Sundays Vodka rail mixers are $2 and ice-cold bucket of shorties are only $5-6.