Al Gore To Announce New Climate Scare, Push Cap and Trade

Al Gore, the supposed leader of the environmental movement, is going to be making a pit stop here in Madison this Friday to talk about… can you guess?

Climate Change!

Notice how the vernacular has changed- Global Warming turned into Climate Change as soon as they (UN “scientists”) realized that the earth had actually cooled over the last decade.

There was once farming in Greenland. This, and most other historic data, enumerates two things: First, a warmer planet isn’t bad. It’s actually better-

“Infrared satellite readings show that the Earth has been getting greener since 1982, thanks apparently to increased rainfall and CO2. Worldwide, vegetative activity generally increased by 6.17 percent between 1982 and 1999–despite extended cloudiness due to the 1991 eruption of Mount Pinatubo and other well-publicized environmental stresses.” –Center for Global Food Issues

Second, the climate is ALWAYS CHANGING.

Politicians know that the public has a short memory, so all you have to do is change the terms every once in a while and you can continue the same policy unabated- just look at who we have as president, and what the military and financial industries are doing.

So, in keeping with this tricky tradition, Al Gore and his elitist counterparts will be rolling out a new batch of eco-scares, and I am predicting he will test market a couple when he speaks here in Madison.

On the list are Toxic Plastics, Fresh Water or Oxygen Shortages, or a new round of possible disasters linked to “climate change”.

While the scares may be ginned up, the effects on the economy come with real consequences.

If you tax CO2 output, not only are you choking Mother Gaea, you are increasing the cost of everything in the economy. Extra costs on an economic system results in suffering.

Cap and Trade will kill people. Pure and simple. People who are on the margin, be it for their next meal, vaccine, or even car maintenance will not be able to afford it, and will starve, get ill, or crash because of the costs imposed by this, and other, government initiatives.

That is a reality, as this bill will cost Trillions- but that’s just the estimation. Medicare was estimated to cost 7 Billion over 30 years upon its creation, and ended up costing well over 67 Billion.

Economic troubles caused by D.C will intensify with Cap and Trade, but why care about people on the margin when your only goal is 50% plus one?

Join CFACT in protesting Al Gore’s visit to our city this Friday at the Concourse Hotel.