LIVE BLOG: Wisconsin basketball vs. Indiana

Well, if Illinois didn’t spark your interest, Indiana certainly is not going to as the Hoosiers enter the Kohl Center today with a sub-.500 record overall and in conference play.

Much of the Hoosiers’ recent struggles, however, can be blamed on the loss of freshman guard Maurice Creek, who led all first-year players in scoring before going down with a knee injury in the team’s 12th game, which put him out for the rest of the season.

Yet, this game is very important to head coach Bo Ryan’s squad as they look to keep their slim Big Ten title hopes alive.

If UW can win each of its final six games, the Badgers could hope to tie for the conference title. So, regardless of the lack of success enjoyed by IU on the season, UW needs to hold court here at home today.

It’s highly unlikely the Kohl Center will fill up today, but for those of you at home that could not make it, The Badger Herald has you covered.

Please join Sports Editor Jordan Schelling as he provides live coverage of all the action today from Section 208 of the Kohl Center.