Ohio State vs. Wisconsin

11:06 – Badgers drop a heartbreaker 20-17. Read more about it in Monday’s BH.

10:00 – Pryor takes it in from the 11…OSU takes the lead…

9:50 – That last Badger score was set up by John Clay who carried the Badgers down the field during that drive.

9:47 – PJ barrels his way in from the 1 on third down and the Badgers take the lead.

Ohio State 13, Wisconsin 17….6:31 left.

9:39 – OSU kicks a field goal to go up 13-10 with 10:52 left.

9:30 – End of third quarter all tied up, this one’s coming down to the wire…

9:28 – Evridge is sacked on third down and the Badgers will punt again.

9:23: Ohio State back to punt after going three and out. Not a lot of offense going for either team right now.

9:20 – Badgers can’t do much…punt with 5:00 left in the quarter.

9:12 – The Badgers hold their ground at the goal line and the Buckeyes settle for a field goal.

Ohio State 10, Wisconsin 10…7:43 left in the half.

9:01 – Beanie breaks loose for 54 yards and the Buckeyes are facing a third down deep in Wisconsin territory.

8:58 – Two big drops and the Badgers have to punt on their first drive of the second half.

8:31 – Evridge marches the Badgers down the field and Welch hits a field goal to end the half to put the Badgers ahead.

Ohio State 7, Wisconsin 10…end of first half.

8:24 – UW forces a three and out with 1:02 left and will have one more shot to score before the half.

8:21 – Badger offense can’t do anything with the turnover and will punt with 1:35 left in the half.

8:19 – Ohio State WR Dane Sanzenbacher coughs it up after a long catch and the Badgers recover.

8:12 – Evridge finds Mickey Turner for a 9-yard touchdown pass…that was a 16 play drive for the Badgers and the score is now tied.

Ohio State 7, Wisconsin 7…4:35 left in the half.

8:04 – After a couple of third down conversions the Badgers have crossed midfield with 8:20 to go in the half…Gabe Carimi is out for the game with a knee injury though…

7:56 – Badgers start inside the 10, Pressley is back on the field…Carimi is down after a first down run though.

7:52 – Pryor is stopped on third down and the Buckeyes will punt.

7:49 – Evridge fumbles scrambling up the middle, Buckeyes recover.

7:47 – Quarter ends with OSU up 7-0. Badges face 3rd and 9 at their own 42 to start the second quarter.

7:42 – On 3rd and 9, Levy gets Pryror for a 16-yard loss. Buckeyes punt and the Badgers take over the their 29. 1:06 left in the quarter.

7:35 – Evridge misses on third down again. Badgers punt. Ohio State ball at their own 45. 5:02 left in the quarter.

7:31 – After two more long runs from Pryor, Allan Langford picks off the quarterback and the Badgers start at their four yard line.

7:25 – Badgers just welcomed US Ryder Cup team member Steve Stricker. No word on whether he has any ideas on how to stop Terrelle Pryor though.

7:24 – Evridge fires wide on third and three. Badgers will have to punt.

7:23 – Fullback Chris Pressley hurt himself on the kickoff return, he hasn’t played yet on this first series.

7:17 – Ohio State receives…and strikes first. After Terrelle Pryor picked up a first down running and then one throwing, running back Beanie Wells scored on a 33-yard TD run.?

Ohio State 7, Wisconsin 0.

7:06 – The Badgers just came out without the band playing, it actually looked pretty strange. Student section not quite filled. No surprise there.?

6:44 – Quick update. Elsewhere in the Big Ten today Penn State got past Purdue which that means when the Nittany Lions come to Madison next week they will still be undefeated and perhaps ranked inside the nation’s top five. Something to keep in mind.

6:37 – The BH is back and blogging live from Camp Randall Stadium tonight where the Badgers will be taking on the No. 14 Buckeyes. Half an hour before the game and the student section is already starting to fill up. Also of note is that the UW Marching Band will not be performing tonight, but if you’re reading this blog it probably doesn’t matter, because you wouldn’t be here to hear them anyway.