Guest Blogging from Raymond James Stadium

TAMPA (MV) — Following Paul Hubbard's fumble — the first major mistake of the day by either team — Tennessee has found a veritable rhythm with its offense, and is now showing a sense of comfort that was otherwise absent on its opening drive. The Volunteers have just scored, and while their drive down field was highlighted by a roughly 40 yard pass play, most of that gain came courtesy of after-the-catch speed.

Tennessee opened the game with a holding penalty and failed to do much of anything on its first drive, courtesy of some futile rushing attempts and a lengthy toss clearly out of Erik Ainge's range. Following the Wisconsin fumble, it was back to what the Vols do best — short set ups, close range passes, and open field moves. The Badgers don't yet seem to have a solution to this style of play. But now we'll get to see how Tyler Donovan and the offense respond to being down. David Gilreath has just set them up with phenomenal field position, only bettered by a face mask penalty on Tennessee. Donovan and Co. now have about as short a field as they're likely to see all day.