Leaked Travis Scott project pulled after brief stint on Spotify, Apple Music

Project surfaced on streaming services under fake album title, artist name, ‘Rager Universe’
Courtesy of flickr user The Celeb Fact

On Oct. 14, “Rager Universe” surfaced on Spotify and Apple Music, a 15 song compilation of unreleased and unofficial Travis Scott tracks.

It was released under the label Faygo Record$ — a simple Google search will tell you this is not a legitimate record label.

The project comes less than a week after other Travis Scott tracks leaked on streaming services, and a little more than a week since his latest single, “Highest in the Room,” which just reached number one on the newest addition of the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Kanye’s new album may be delayed once again

With fans expecting a new album soon, excitement stirred around the prospect of new Travis Scott music surfacing. To be fair, the project warrants excitement by giving us unreleased Travis Scott tracks — but all the same, it is not the new album.

But the project was only available for less than 24 hours before it was pulled sometime before 11 a.m. Those who were quick to listen found that the project is a curious mix, but one with some quality tracks. 

The first two tracks on “Rager Universe,” “All Year,” and “Blame,” might be familiar to big Travis Scott fans, as these two tracks leaked earlier this year and remain on SoundCloud, as do many of the tracks on this fake project. 

“Blame” is one of the most realized and complete tracks on the project, making it one of the best, featuring some meaningful bars from Travis and an album-worthy hook. 

Other highlights include “In My Head,” which features Swae Lee and some electronic vibes reminiscent of a Daft Punk production, “Lo-Fi,” with Quavo, “Left Cheek Right Cheek,” though it’s not the OG version, “Love it Mane,” and “Up Top.”

UW initiates search for new ‘thought leader,’ chief health director

The project, for some reason, also features “Oh My, Dis Side,” which is a track from Travis’ 2015 studio album, “Rodeo,” as well as Travis’ own spin on Rae Sremmurd’s “Swang.”

Apple Music and Spotify have struggled to prevent hip-hop leaks as of late with the likes of Kanye West and Lil Uzi Vert sharing these issues with Travis Scott. It is unlikely many or all of these tracks will ever surface as official releases on an upcoming Travis Scott album, but as previously mentioned, you can dig through Soundcloud to find many of these tracks, or patiently wait for another impending Apple Music or Spotify leak.