Halloween may be a week away, but when it’s October, everyday can use a spooky twist.
Whether sourced from individual artists or iconic Halloween movies, this is a list of songs that need to be listened to this week. They may not be party songs, but they’ll help get you in the mood for your Halloweekend.
- Poltergeist — Banks
- Thriller — Michael Jackson
- Ghostbusters — Pentatonix
- Teeth — Lady Gaga
- Zombie — Natalia Kills
- This Is Halloween — The Citizens of Halloween
- Somebody’s Watching Me — Rockwell
- Disturbia — Rihanna
- Mad House — Rihanna
- Superstition — Stevie Wonder
- Heads Will Roll — Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Monster — Lady Gaga
- She Wolf — Shakira
- Monster (feat. Jay Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Bon Iver) — Kanye West