Election Fraud not an Isolated Incident

The shenanigans that have gone on in Wisconsin with Project Vote and the New Voters Project are not isolated incidents, and suspicious voter registration forms have been turned in other swing states as well.

For example, take the case of Franklin County, Ohio. As of last week, the number of registered voters had already exceeded the estimated eligible population, and voter registration forms were still being processed.

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/election/election-local.php?story=dispatch/2004/10/01/20041001-D1-00.html

Those that call this "easily explainable" should think again. All counties in the United States have the same issues with inactive voters, yet almost none of them have exceeded 100% voter registration. There have already been investigations of falsified forms in Franklin County and other counties of Ohio. Voter mobilization organizations have been out in Columbus; with Ohio State University and the state government located there, it is much more liberal relative to the rest of the state.

***

Finally, I want to address a point raised by one of my feedback responses. There are number of people in this country that seem to believe nothing is news until it is reported in The New York Times, The LA Times, some other local liberal newspaper, CBS, NBC, ABC, or CNN. In this case, the person who left the feedback was questioning the credibility of radio talk show host Mark Belling as a source.

Anyone familiar with the Milwaukee media understands the fact that Journal Communications controls much of the news outlets in southeastern Wisconsin. With little influential competition other than Belling, they are often quite late reporting important news- or perhaps they simply choose not to. For example, Belling reported that the Journal and Sentinel would become one paper more than a week before that was announced. He reported on the Milwaukee County pension scandal long before the Journal Sentinel gave it serious coverage. He reported on the changes at Summerfest before others did. The list goes on. Belling doesn't follow the media crowd in Milwaukee- the crowd follows him. He has consistently been a reliable source of breaking news over the years. He's biased, and he admits that, but he does not make up the news stories he reports.

Incidentally, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has now reported virtually everything I wrote in my column that Belling reported. It just happens to be that Belling reported the same thing almost two weeks earlier.

The same sort of thing happened with the memos CBS News ran last month. Nobody took the bloggers who raised questions of these memos seriously until several days later, and it turns out those bloggers were right.

According to some, if a tree falls in the woods and the mainstream media wasn't there to cover it, it never happened. That sort of thinking is simply false.