Where to watch the Badgers play in the Sweet Sixteen tonight

Tonight at 6:47 p.m., your Badgers will be vying for their spot in the Elite Eight against Baylor.

Related: Grizzly competition: Badgers and Baylor battle for Elite Eight berth

Even if you’re not a sports die-hard, this game is a BFD. Watch the game in a sea of cardinal and white, hug a stranger when Slam Dekker delivers and snap up some sweet specials during the game.

Because your living room is boring. 

State Street Brats

The downtown area’s original sports bar, Brats has tons of seating and good distribution of screens, so you won’t have to crane to see Frank Kaminsky. The crowd is always into the game, but it’s not such an intense watching experience that you’ll get bitched out if you’re running your own sideline commentary.

Major bonus points for any venue that allows you to enjoy the game while eating meat and cheese curds.

The Kollege Klub

https://twitter.com/TheKollegeKlub/status/449207104033652736

FAC has been moved up a day. Two-for-ones. Is there anything else to say?

Lucky’s Bar and Grille

With the Stadium Bar’s demise (RIP), Lucky’s is a go-to watering hole in the Camp Randall area.

$3 Coors taps will go down easier when the game’s on. Lucky’s is also running $8 lima-rita pitchers for the game if gut rot is your thing.

Jordan’s Big Ten Pub

If you’re looking for a tie breaker among the Regent Street heavy hitters, they’ll have 65¢ wings and $4.50 New Belgiums – a special that’s refined but accessible.

The Red Zone

This spot is featuring $3 Capital Brewery cans and Mutiny taps, along with easy-to-stress-drink $3.50 silos of Miller Lite and Coors Light.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Everywhere you turn you will see sports, which is actually an advantage tonight. There’s a 0 percent change any tall person with a big head will block your view.

They’ll have tallboy Coors and Bush Lights for $3.75, $3-5 taps until 7 p.m., plus 60¢ wings all month on Thursdays.

Memorial Union and Union South

Another option with a student-friendly atmosphere, The Rath and Sett will be serving up 50¢ wings during all NCAA games.

They’ve also got a second chance bracket contest going on if your bracket is DOA.

Where will you be watching? Let us know in the comments.

[Photo via Kirby Wright/The Badger Herald]

Follow us on twitter for updates and photos from our reporters in Anaheim during the game: