Editorial

Letter to the Editor: Midterm election results another reminder of staunch Republican gerrymandering

Though statewide positions turned blue, Republican-dominated legislature indicates effective gerrymandering

Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor: In wake of Pittsburgh massacre, UW campus community must show up for its Jewish students

Anti-Semitism did not appear and did not end with the Holocaust. Neither should our fight to end hatred.

Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor: Domestic violence is an unnoticed epidemic

This Domestic Violence Awareness month, we need to educate ourselves, advocate for greater awareness

Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor: ASM’s purpose is more nuanced than students believe

Equating Student Council to ASM is an uninformed interpretation of UW’s official student government

Letter to the Editor

In wake of Alec Cook sentencing, it’s time to address incompetent policing

For survivors seeking justice, inept and lazy policing serves as barrier

Letter to the Editor

I shouldn’t have to legitimize my existence as Republican woman

Contrary to liberal belief, women play integral role in Republican party

Letter to the Editor

Students deserve space to pray, meditate, relax regardless of religious affiliation

Establishment of designated reflection spaces shows UW's commitment to diversity, but campus needs to do more

Letter to the Editor

UW must protest environmental injustice — starting with abandoning MGE in favor of renewable energy

University's reliance on coal-based energy is clear, but recent events provide unique opportunity to condemn environmental harm

Letter to the Editor

University segregated fees do not discriminate based on political affiliation

Attempts to undermine student organization funding process unnecessarily politicizes organizations

Letter to the Editor

University remains committed to promoting inclusion across spectrums

In light of recent campus-wide diversity forum, administrative deans would like to address additional context