Common Cents

Common Cents: Holiday shopping on a budget

SOHE's Badger$ense Financial Life Skills Program brings you tips for staying both frugal and festive

Letter to the Editor

‘Experience doesn’t pay the bills’: Interns deserve to be paid

Pay Our Interns needs your support in national movement to support interns

Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor: If UW cares about indigenous students, it must denounce TMT project, defend Mauna Kea

As a founding member of AURA, UW is in a uniquely powerful position to speak up for preservation of sacred indigenous land

Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor: Supreme Court election results show youth vote is critical to progressive victory sde

NextGen Wisconsin works to increase young voter turnout, defeat Republicans in 2020

Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor: UW recognizes need for sexual assault reporting software and is dedicated to supporting students

Administration officials provide context for decision to reject Callisto sexual assault reporting software in favor of more productive changes

Letter to the Editor

UW has space for students of color on social media — just not on campus

Addressing diversity on campus must start with honesty about the experiences of students of color on campus

Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor: The practice of cops in schools must be arrested

Decision to keep cops in Madison high schools fuels the school-to-prison pipeline, creates unhealthy learning environment

Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor: Save the lives of those who save ours

A suicide crisis is claiming the lives of our physicians, prompting the need for institutional reform

Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor: The normalization and romanticization of stalking does no one good

Society has a tendency to normalize stalking behaviors, but this issue must be accurately recognized and taken seriously

Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor: Students have a lot on their plates — but not enough food

In light of confusion surrounding accessibility, eligibility of food insecurity relief programs, Second Harvest Foodback provides clarity