The No. 5 University of Wisconsin Women’s Volleyball team (16-5, 9-4 Big Ten) is preparing to take on the No. 14 Michigan Wolverines (18-6, 7-6) at the UW Field House Sunday Nov. 1 at 1 p.m.

The Badgers are coming off a tough loss to Minnesota, a match in which sophomore Dana Rettke finished with a school-record of 30 kills. The Badgers managed to win the first set before losing in the next three sets: 25–22, 25–19 and 25–19.

Despite the loss, the Badgers are still in fifth place in the Big Ten and hope to bounce back against a tough Michigan squad. Wisconsin beat the Wolverines in five sets last week in Michigan, part of a four-game win streak.

Men’s Hockey: Badgers to face ranked opponent Fighting HawksCurrently sitting at an impressive 4-2-0 (0-0-0 Big Ten) and looking like the Badgers of old, No. 16 Wisconsin Men’s Read…

With seven games remaining, including three against ranked opponents, the Badgers are hoping to solidify themselves as a force to be reckoned with in the Big Ten and the NCAA.

Michigan has lost four of their last five games, including a brutal loss to Indiana on Halloween night, where the team had 26 errors and a .135 hitting percentage. With that, Michigan will be coming into the game hoping to end this mini-skid and get back to their winning ways, as they were 17-2 before this stretch.

A key matchup to watch in this match will be Michigan’s Carly Skjodt and Wisconsin’s Molly Haggerty. When the two squads went head-to-head last week, Skjodt had a season-high 30.5 points and proved to be a little bit of trouble for Haggerty and the Badgers.

You can listen live with the Badger rewind, 92.1 FM, starting at 1 p.m., or you can head over to the UW Field House to catch the action live.