Every year, University of Wisconsin undergrads wake up way too early for a chance to buy season tickets for Badgers football online.
For the 22nd year in a row, the 12,300 undergrad spots sold out, and some students waited in vain once the tickets ran out.
Here’s what it’s like:
1. Set all the alarms
2. Sleep through first two alarms because waking up is the worst (bonus points to those in the West Coast)
3. You’re finally up, so power up everything in your house that can access the Internet
4. Tweet about how stressed you’ll be
5. It’s 7:30 a.m. The waiting begins
6. If you’re lucky, this will be you (bonus points for those who are successful for the first time ever)
7. But you’re probably not lucky
9. “WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HASN’T GOTTEN TICKETS?”
10. *considering refreshing*
11. Look at tweets of others helping Badgers get tickets and consider reaching out (SO to those who help)
12. But you’re finally in! It’s over!
Best day of the year