Martin’s plan worthy of your support

Dear Fellow Badgers,

You and I have been privileged to attend one of the top 25 teaching and research universities in the world. We are the beneficiaries of the people of the state of Wisconsin and of the ongoing support of our federal government. The people of Wisconsin recognize the role the university plays in educating the workforce of the state, in fostering the arts, in making breakthrough discoveries that improve our health and well-being and in broadening the opportunities for the citizens of Wisconsin. The federal government has consistently recognized the quality of the university by granting more research dollars to UW-Madison than to almost any other university in the country.

It is our collective responsibility to ensure that the university remains a premier institution for generations to come. This is one of the reasons that we have chosen to be longtime investors in the university. We are asking that you join us in supporting Chancellor Biddy Martin’s Undergraduate Initiative to ensure the continuing pre-eminence of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Tashia and John Morgridge
University of Wisconsin – Madison ’55