Readers pwn n00bs

In response to “Tenant Union in need of support” by Kyle Szarzynski:

Does Marx know your cheating on him with Konkel?

In response to “Campaign finance reform a restriction of free speech” by Jim Allard:

Thus, in Jim Allard’s smoke-filled world, those with the most money get the most “free” speech. WMC has already purchased enough “free” speech to elevate their chosen ones into the WI Attorney General’s office as well as two WI state Supreme Court seats. Nice.

In response to “GOP suppressing vote in Wisconsin” by Alec Slocum:

Alec, you can’t just hold Republicans responsible for suppressing votes. Democrats get the itch sometimes too. Anyone who’s lived long enough to vote in at least a dozen national elections has witnessed at least one instance of voter fraud.

In response to “For once: take after Minnesota” by Joey Labuz:

Okay, I can see making State St. a pedestrian mall, as it should be. It would be relatively painless, and much more practical than your proposal. Baby steps my friend, baby steps.

In response to “Madison culture needs to change” by Ben White:

Sir, do you want Madison to be “more American”? If so, you and Sarah Palin have offended nearly 50 percent of this country, real Americans with progressive ideals. Do you want the university to support the status quo, to turn back the clocks to the good old days? Would you rather live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama (real America) or Madison, Wisconsin? I think you and the backwards thinkers who yearn for guns and God to rule this nation need to reconsider your position.