Anonymity knows best

In response to “Outdoor smoking ban crosses the line” by Jason Smathers:

It only takes one SMALL breathe [sic] of those 4000 toxins and over 100 poisons to make me SICK! I get pressure on my temples, tunnel vision, a migraine, and nausea when I get even a small whiff of cig smoke. Since they made smoking INSIDE bars illegal in Madison, I can’t eat outside! I can’t enjoy the outdoors, or even walk down State Street. I am restricted to indoors now, while the people using the drug get to enjoy the sun… I think it’s bullcrap! If you want to smoke a drug like tobacco, with all of those poisons added… DO IT IN YOUR OWN HOME!!!

In response to “Sept. 11 stunt at La Crosse a sham” by Sam Clegg:

You are one sick little puke, Sam. Now do humanity a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.

In response to “Progressive Dane proving self through real activism” by Adam Porton:

Progressive Dane is just a bunch of left-wing extremists, the kind that throw feces and urine at other people every time they don’t get their way. This time I’m taking the middle road and voting Libertarian…that is, if any Libertarian candidates are being allowed to vote this time.

In response to “Madison hardly full of racists” by Gerald Cox:

Great column overall, Gerald, but was it really necessary to point out that the students were from northern Wisconsin? Racial ignorance can be found just easily and with as much abundance in this part of the state as in the Great North, so why reinforce stereotypes?

In response to “Flawed morality ruins health care” by Jim Allard:

You sir lack life experience and knowledge. Grow up and open your eyes. Your cult blinds you.

In response to “Anti-Palin talk emboldens GOP” by Ryan Masse:

Post my comment, you biased fucks.