Hey Madison Lego freaks, Olbrich Botanical Gardens has just the exhibit for you

Legos are still cool if you’re an adult, trust me

Hey Madison Lego nuts, there’s a new exhibit in town. This one isn’t some amateur Megablox crap — it’s big league Lego building for a big league holiday display.

Every year, Olbrich Botanical Gardens puts up “The Olbrich Holiday Express,” which is a display that involves an intriguing amount of model trains and scenes built from whichever medium they choose. For the last three years, Olbrich has gone with Legos for the annual holiday spread.

Courtesy of Olbrich Botanical Garden

“It’s been a holiday tradition in Madison for over two decades. In the past, we have featured gingerbread houses by local bakers and we had a tropical theme one year,” special events manager Melissa Jeanne said.

Built by WisLUG, an adult Lego building group based in Madison, this year’s adaptations are extra special, complete with a five-foot tower and an appropriately timed Star Wars creation. The Lego buildings and scenes are placed around hundreds of poinsettias and evergreens.

Courtesy of Olbrich Botanical Garden

The display is extremely family friendly and will be open through Dec. 31, only closing for Christmas day.