Seven cyber week deals on Amazon every student needs

DEALS DEALS DEALS!
amazon.com

Thanksgiving is over the holidays so you know what that means! That’s right, SAVINGS! Amazon.com offers great deals all holiday season starting on Cyber Monday, and college students can make some really smart purchases on the internet. Here are some standout deals on Amazon that all college students MUST get before Cyber Week is over.

1. Black+Decker Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac

Coming in at 16 volts, this Black+Decker Cordless Dust Buster is going to give your apartment the suck it needs and deserves. The hand vac is a great investment for anyone who has a fascination with cleaning or cleaning supplies so get yours now before the deal runs out!

amazon.com

2. Anker Car Jump Starter and Portable Charger

Another great useful deal, this jump starter gets up to 400 amps and can start a 12V engine. This isn’t just some bad-boy deal, but a deal for bad boys, so if you were born with a wrench in your hand you need this IMMEDIATELY.

amazon.com

3. Healthy College Care Package

College students are always struggling stay healthy, but thanks to Cyber Week deals this is no longer an issue. A complete 20-count of Granola bars, fruits snacks, popcorn, chips and more, the healthy college care package satisfies all of your healthy snacking needs.

4. Kala Learn To Play Ukulele Starter Kit

Hey boys, want to impress the ladies? Learn to play ukulele with the Kala Starter Kit and woo your future wife. The lightly mahogany-stained instrument is guaranteed to help you score, and everyone loves the guy at the party who knows how to play the ukulele.

amazon.com

5. 16 Ounce Thermos Stainless King Food Jar with Folding Spoon

College students can’t get enough coffee, so why not hold as much as humanly possible while scoring a great discount? This 16-ounce thermos comes in midnight blue and will get you to finish that paper you’ve been putting off for all these months now.

amazon.com

6. Snow Joe Electric Snow Thrower

This is Wisconsin, folks, and it gets colder than Professor Umbridge’s heart. Be prepared with this Cyber Week deal and purchase this Snow Thrower for 48 percent off — this week only!

7.  Barbie Careers Nurse Doll Asian

Teach your child both feminism and diversity with this child’s doll. Children are the most easily impressionable members of society so better start them young and start them cheap!

amazon.com