Four dragons attacking campus that are less scary than rising out-of-state tuition prices

Why bother fighting when this campus is milking us for everything we’re worth?
Aaron Hathaway

These dragon sightings are getting out of hand. However, what’s even more out of hand are these rising tuition rates for out-of-state students! Here’s a list of all the recent dragon sightings on campus and why nobody will address them.

1. Bascom Hall

Wow, that’s one scary dragon! If only it was as scary as the rising price of my tuition, then it could be perceived as a formidable threat.

Daniel Chinitz/The Badger Herald

2. The Terrace

That dragon is about to eat all of those people! If only their ridiculously high out-of-state tuition prices hadn’t caused everyone to go broke already, then these people would have something to live for.

Daniel Chinitz/The Badger Herald

3. Camp Randall

Uh oh! Here’s another dragon about to eat what those high tuition rates paid for, THE FOOTBALL TEAM! Everybody yell “FUS-RO-DAH” on three, come on student section!

Daniel Chinitz/The Badger Herald

4. Union South

If only this dragon decided to attack the STEM majors before they paid their tuition bills, then maybe someone would be concerned enough to fight this dang thing!

Daniel Chinitz/The Badger Herald