Craigslist ‘rants and raves’ are on fire this week

People are a little heated over the election results
Craigslist rants and raves are on fire this week
theodysseyonline.com

The “Rants and Raves” section of Craigslist is such an underrated forum that hopefully this will get you hooked on reading it. People post their opinions and things that have made them mad, and we as people need to respect their voices.

People are a little wound up this week from the election, regardless of political beliefs so here is a list of some of the best posts from “rants and raves” this week in Madison.

1. All I want to do is join the Democratic Party after reading this post. In fact, why is it even on rants and raves? This seems quite positive to me!

2. The enthusiasm here is great. And what a rhyme!

3. This post isn’t as much about the candidates as much as we should all stop and think what this person means by “people.” It could really mean a lot of things, for example: Sand People, Lizard People, Elves …who knows?

4. This post has nothing to do with politics but it does happen to be an exhilarating story and HyVee definitely got what they deserved.

5. Politics are depressing, so feel better! Love, an anonymous craigslist rant.

6. Whoever wrote this should be on Broadway, because the raw emotions here are just fantastic. Stellar performance, five stars, never give up on your dreams.

7. This person is right, no truer words have ever been spoken. Who could ever forget Obama got on stage, look directly in the camera and say these words? It felt right at the time, but boy is karma a b.

8. If whoever wrote this is now reading this article, please contact me as you are hilarious and need you on my staff. Thank you.