An Efron visited Madison Sunday, but not the one you’re thinking

Ironman attracts some Hollywood attention
An Efron visited Madison Sunday, but not the one youre thinking
bluedove.tumblr.com

Madison was indirectly graced by the presence of a Hollywood star yesterday when Zac Efron’s younger brother, Dylan Efron, crossed the finish line at the Madison Ironman triathlon, one of the hardest triathlons in the country. Sadly, Zac Efron was not present to support his brother in the big race.

The star of the hit movies “High School Musical” and “17 Again” posted a video of his brother, Dylan Efron, finishing the race in front of the Capitol on his social media accounts Monday afternoon. At first glance, it is easy to get excited thinking that Troy Bolton was recording his brother as he accomplished this great feat.

After analyzing the video for some time, it is conclusive that America’s teenage girl posterboy probably was not in Madison, let alone the state of Wisconsin. It is clear that he is recording a live stream, as there is a red bar along the bottom with a time next to it. Also, the colors and depth of the video are not precise enough for him to be recording it in person.

Efron could actually be recording this video from the KK for all we know, but it’s probably safe to say he wasn’t.