Congratulations! You’ve survived spring semester thus far to make it to Spring Break. You are still alive, even if you are barely breathing. If you’re anything like me, you value relaxation and time off from classwork more than anything else.

At this point in the semester, we’ve seen all the snaps, Instagram posts, Facebook posts and tweets from our friends at different schools either on vacation or at home with their dogs while we continued to suffer through exams, assignments, group projects and awkward discussion section silences. But now our time has come.

Live Undiscovered Music, Strange Oasis Entertainment takes over The Frequency with impressive set of artistsLive Undiscovered Music hosted their first event March 19 at The Frequency, and partnered with Strange Oasis Entertainment to put Read…

Personally, I am mostly looking forward to visiting my family, getting my laundry done, singing loudly in the shower without bothering my roommates and rewatching the entirety of The Office from start to finish and backwards. Oh, and I’m also planning on listening to soothing music to unwind while applying as many sheet masks to my face as possible and drinking an absurd amount of detoxifying tea.

Titus Andronicus performs sold out show at The FrequencyTitus Andronicus burst onto the national stage in 2010 with their Civil War themed album, The Monitor. Now, touring the Read…

Considering some music can have a dramatic effect on lessening cortisol levels in the brain, it is important to listen to artists that will perpetuate serenity. Vocalists like Jhené Aiko, Alina Baraz, Elijah Blake, Ravyn Lenae and Bruno Major are just a few off of this playlist that can just as easily lull you to sleep as they can calm your nerves and heal your soul.

1. Naked- Ella Mai
  2. While We’re Young- Jhené Aiko
  3. Grey Luh- Berhana
  4. Location Remix- Khalid feat. Kehlani and Lil Wayne
  5. Electric- Alina Baraz feat Khalid
  6. California Livin’- Elijah Blake
  7. Arrest Me (Noah Breakfast Remix)- Shy Girls feat. Tei Shi
  8. Foreplay- Jalen Santoy
  9. Palm Trees- Goldlink
  10. Wild Irish Roses- Smino
  11. Spice Remix- Ravyn Lenae feat. Smino
  12. Spell- Raveena
  13. Easily- Bruno Major