Group projects can either be a walk in the park or your biggest nightmare. Are you going to be stuck doing all of the work yourself? Will the others in your group be as organized as you are? Will Brian remember his lines during the presentation? Will Tracy stop giving you attitude whenever you try to take the initiative? There is no way of knowing ahead of time. However, one thing is for sure: Music is a great way to bring you all together.
In fact, mood music can breed cooperation and positive vibes throughout the collaborative process. It can be hard to stay focused or motivated when working with a group. So many confounding variables, specifically including the diffusion of each individual’s attention, can interfere with the ability to churn out work in a timely and effective manner.
There is no need to pull an allnighter at College library due to procrastination and low morale. Here are some great artist collaborations that will get your whole squad enthusiastic to kill your latest assignment and bring about a rush of dopamine.
- Lemon-Edit by N.E.R.D feat. Rihanna
- Piñata by Vice feat. BIA, Kap G, and Justin Giles
- Down for the Weekend by Pell and HYTYD
- Numb/Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park
- Fall in Love by Cicero and Goldlink
- About the Money by T.I and Young Thug
- Divide by Odezsa and Kelsey Bulkin
- The Weekend-Funk Wav Remix by Kehlani and Calvin Harris
- Crew by Goldlink, Brent Faiyaz, Shy Glizzy
- Dang! by Mac Miller and Anderson. Paak