Hump Day: what’s afoot with foot fetishes

Feet, toes can be used to arouse, bring partners to orgasm
Photo courtesy of Mistle- Toes

Elvis Presley screened women based on their feet before romantic encounters. F. Scott Fitzgerald visited a particular sex worker due to her feet. Britney Spears enjoys having men kiss her feet, and Ludacris admitted his love for “girls with beautiful feet. I have a foot fetish,” according to Buzzfeed.  Plenty of famous people have a fondness for feet, but they are hardly alone. Podophilia, or foot fetishism, is the most common fetish for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts. According to the University of Bologna in Italy, 47 percent of people that fetishize body parts are into feet and toes. As for people who prefer objects related to body parts, 32 percent of these folks were turned on by footwear.

Photo courtesy of tumblr noemisdream

The Down Low on Fetishism

Fetishism is a sexual focus on an inanimate object or nongenital body part. Medically, this means that a person requires their fetish to be present in order to achieve sexual arousal and orgasm. However, plenty of people identify with fetishism without requiring it during sexy time. Communities for fetishists exist all over the place, including online with websites such as FetLife. Fetishes can include almost anything, ranging from acrotomophilia (amputees) to urolagnia (urine) to latex. Nothing about having a fetish indicates that a person is crazy, abnormal or otherwise perverted. Some people like to be kissed and touched certain ways, and some people like to include certain objects or practices in their sex lives.

Just as one can be a boob person or a butt person, sometimes we meet a foot person. The shape and size of the foot and toes can arouse foot fetishist, such as actor Charlie Sheen, who is unable to date women whose second toe is longer than the first. Foot jewelry— toe rings, ankle bracelets and anything else that suits a fetishist’s fancy — can provide incredible eroticism. Many foot fetishists enjoy a domination/submission element by massaging or pedicuring their partners.

Lots of Wisconsinites are excited about the weather this week, but no one loves flip-flop season more than foot fetishists. High heels, sandals and bare feet can all produce arousal in many foot fetishists. Some foot fetishists are even attracted to the odor of feet! The opportunity to smell, lick, kiss, suck, tickle, bite or even worship a nice pair of tootsies are particularly compelling for foot fetishists.

https://badgerherald.com/artsetc/2015/03/04/hump-day-shows-you-the-ropes/

Footjobs

If a lover is particularly head over heels for a foot fetishist, they may give a footjob. A footjob involves rubbing the feet on a partner in order to induce sexual excitement, stimulation or orgasm. Footjobs are most often performed on penises, vulvas, buttholes or breasts. A sexual partner might use the toes for penetration, but make sure to clip those nails first! This type of sex can be non-penetrative and great for partners particularly worried about sexually transmitted infections or pregnancy. In addition to being a great safer sex alternative, footjobs are easily incorporated into other bedroom activities. In order to give a proper footjob, lube up and alternately or simultaneously use the toes, soles and arches of the feet to stroke or rub. Try using a single foot or placing a penis in between the first and second toe to perform a toejob. Some people enjoy the feeling of a partner stepping on their penis, occasionally wearing heels or other footwear. If you’re looking to stretch out those birkenstocks, a sandaljob may be the perfect practice for you — although this may be better performed with strappy footwear.

https://badgerherald.com/artsetc/2015/02/25/hump-day-30-tricks-to-spice-up-your-sex-life/

Find Your Sole Mate

Just as with any sexual interest, foot fetishes should be introduced with excitement. Bring it up with partners you feel comfortable around, or ask them for permission to touch their feet. Due to the sensitivity of the feet and toes, the receiver may discover their own enjoyment in foot fetishism. Many people worry about the aesthetic appeal of their feet; to combat this, compliment the shape and feel of their feet. Fully admitting to a foot fetish, however, should occur outside of the bedroom. Consider introducing foot fetish porn and explain how good it makes you feel. A good, giving and game partner will at least seriously consider indulging in some footsy.

https://badgerherald.com/artsetc/2015/02/18/hump-day-the-skinny-on-semen/