Hump Day positions you for sexy success this week

Hello, everyone! Welcome back to another Hump Day. As the days are getting colder, the nights longer and the snow starts to fly, I hope everyone has a fellow Badger cuddle buddy to help keep you warm. Today we’re going to look at some different body-warming, toe-curling sex positions that may help you spice things up in your bedroom.

The Modified Missionary

To get into this position, first the receiving partner should lie down on their back and scoot their hips to the edge of the bed, where the other partner will penetrate them standing. From this point, the partner getting penetrated can throw their legs over the shoulders of their partner and tilt their hips slightly. This will allow for deeper cervical stimulation if you are a lady as well as stimulation of the g-spot, leading towards some pretty mind-blowing orgasms. If you are a male engaging in anal sex, this will allow for some stimulation of the prostate, as well as easy access to masturbation by either yourself or your partner, creating waves of pleasure that will make for an amazing evening.

Extra Credit Opportunity: If you want to increase the stimulation of your partner as they fuck you, form a ring with your thumb and forefinger at the base of his shaft while he is thrusting into you, and pull down gently on the skin of the shaft. This will allow more stimulation to the nerve endings in his penis, as well as maintain his erection. After that, hold on and enjoy the ride.

Vertical Spooning

This one works well for lesbian, gay or heterosexual partners. In this position, the receiving partner places their back and ass against the groin and torso of their partner. The other partner can then manually stimulate the receiving partner by jerking them off, fingering them, etc. This gives the partner giving the stimulation access to the neck and ears for even more stimulation. Try this sitting on the floor in front of a mirror so the receiving partner can watch, or standing in the shower under the pouring water for an extra spicy kick.

Lazy 69

Let’s just admit it: Engaging in a normal 69 position can be difficult; with the person on top worrying about squishing their partner, while the bottom one has to worry about breathing. This can end up creating an awkward sexual encounter, instead of the mutually satisfying oral sex everyone wanted. That’s why I bring up this simple variation on a traditional sex position. With the Lazy 69, you simply lie on your sides, face to groins, and go at it. No one gets squished, everyone can breathe and both of you get off. This can add some variety into oral sex, and make you both much more willing to go down on each other. If you want to take it up a notch, get some caramel or chocolate sauce or even flavored condoms (they come in a large variety of tasty flavors!).

Reverse Cowgirl

This one is for my lady readers, since it gives complete control to you. Here’s how it works: Have your man lie on his back, and then straddle him facing his feet, with your knees on both sides of his hips. From this position, guide his penis into you, place your hands on the bed or his legs and start bouncing away. You can then control the pace and depth of the thrusts, so go hot and wild or take him on a slow, gentle ride. This not only gives your partner some good eye candy, but you can stimulate his testicles from this position. Also, if you lean back, you can give your g-spot some loving as well. Take note if your legs get tired (this position can be quite the workout), have him place his hands on your hips and help out by thrusting from beneath you. Just be careful not to lean to far forward or you could seriously harm his manhood!

Well, my fellow Badgers, that is it for now. Hopefully I’ve given you some new ideas for your sexy times this week. Remember if you ever want to try some new positions, you should remain patient and well-lubed, and in the words of Columbus from “Zombieland,” “limber up.” Many of those sex positions you find on the internet require a high level of flexibility, strength and open-mindedness. But if you can laugh at your failed attempts and keep trying, then you can most definitely conquer some of those crazier positions. If you do succeed, send us an email and let us know what your thoughts are. Is the pleasure payout worth the workout? Until next time, everyone, stay safe, stay warm and stay sexy.

Katherine Harrill is a junior majoring in psychology. To have more of your burning sex questions answered, give her a shout at [email protected]