From Badger Herald Wiki
|This section requires expansion.|
Capitol Neighborhoods Inc. is a downtown Madison advocacy group that brings issues of local public policy to the attention of city lawmakers. The group represents residents of the neighborhoods of Mansion Hill, Bassett, First Settlement (East of the Capitol), Mifflin West and James Madison Park. The organization formerly represented State-Langdon neighborhood, but differences of opinion prompted residents of those neighborhoods to form a separate advocacy group. These differences of opinion centered primarily on Capitol Neighborhoods' stance on alcohol legislation development and enforcement.
- Edgewater mess calls for diplomacy
- Ruling coming soon for Quinton’s liquor license
- CNI proposes alcohol crackdown
- State-Langdon seals deal on transition
- ↑ http://badgerherald.com/news/2008/03/12/langdon_plans_capito.php Langdon plans Capitol Neighborhoods secession