Hump Day: How to get the most out of your hand job

Steve Cannings
Temple hand job

No one gives the hand job enough credit. I seldom hear anyone ranting and raving about how amazing last night’s pickle tickle was. But that’s because few are educated about how to give excellent hand jobs the same way they are about giving great blowjobs and engaging in interesting sex positions.

Hand jobs can be plenty fun, however, even if you’re just using them as a prologue to other sexy activities. Hand jobs are also a great intermission during a lengthy blow job if your jaw is getting sore and you need a little break, but still want to be close to your partner. I’ve given my fair share of excellent hand jobs, and I’m convinced that if everyone really knew how to properly give a hand job, they would get a better rap.

Most people think of hand jobs as simply wrapping our hands around a penis and moving up and down until something happens. But there is so much more to a hand job. Here are some tips:

Wetter is better

Nothing ruins a hand job like a dry palm jerking someone’s dick all over the place. Lube is perhaps the most important part of a great hand job. It prevents unpleasant friction, keeps everything slippery, and can even smell delicious if there is a flavored lube available. Just be sure not to get any flavored lube in orifices because it could cause a yeast infection, and if there are condoms involved, the lube should be water-based so it doesn’t degrade the latex of the condoms.

If there isn’t lube anywhere nearby and you aren’t planning on following up with a BJ or sex, you can use non-scented lotion. Plenty of spit is also useful. If you’re into it, giving the penis a little mouth action will get everything nice and slippery before you even touch lube. Just slap some lube on your hands, warm it up between your palms, and you’re ready.

https://badgerherald.com/artsetc/2014/02/05/hump-day-simple-tips-give-fantastic-fucking-blowjob-es/#.VBjCRi5dXig

Be gentle and observe

You’re trying to give someone a hand job, not start a fire. Rough friction should not be the goal here. Don’t squeeze too tightly — that hard dick is full of blood — if that hand starts to choke down on the penis, it could soften. Plus, being squeezed that tightly is neither necessary nor comfortable (unless your partner specifies otherwise).

Most often when someone owns a penis, they are plenty familiar with it and have been jacking it successfully for years by the time you show up ready to lend a hand. So what’s the best way to try and mirror their carefully perfected methods? Ask them to show you. Masturbating together can definitely reveal some important details about how best to please one another — and it can be super hot.

Communication is essential for all successful sexual encounters, and hand jobs are not excluded. We can put their hand over ours during the hand job so that our grip and rhythm can be perfected. Just like everything sexy, the perfect hand job differs from person to person. Figuring out how to make their record skip is just a question away.

https://badgerherald.com/artsetc/2014/04/30/hump-day-20-sexiest-questions-answered-rapidly-possible/

More creative ways to jerk it

As I said before, a simple up-and-down motion can get the job done, but having a few other tricks up our sleeves can really transform a simple whack job. Variety is a great solution to the monotony of your run-of-the-mill hand job: vary speed and pressure until the final moments where a consistent rhythm is probably preferred. There are plenty of hot spots that we can give some TLC as well. The corona (that super-sensitive spot where the head of the penis meets the shaft) and the frenulum (the thin ridge along the length of the underside of the dick) can be massaged with a few fingers.

Now that we have plenty of lube, creativity is possible. Try gently twisting your hand around the shaft as you move up and down. Or scale down the shaft with one hand followed immediately by the other. Swipe your thumb over the tip of his head; there are plenty of nerve endings there.

Of course we can’t ignore the balls! While one hand moves up and down and all around the shaft, cup your other hand underneath his balls and wiggle your fingers on the underside of the sacs. Another touchy-feely area is the perineum, the patch of skin between the testicles and the anus. Gently rolling your knuckles over this area can get him hot because of all the nerves packed in there.

If this hand job is going all the way to the finish line, don’t back off once you feel or see him begin to climax. Continue stroking until he is completely finished so that he is stimulated until the very end — if we back off before he’s finished, the orgasm tends to be much less explosive.

So don’t knock a hand job until you’ve tried a few techniques. And if you’re on the receiving end? Have a bottle of lube and some tips ready. Because no matter how simple a handy can seem, it’s still some great penis action, so don’t take it off the table yet!

https://badgerherald.com/artsetc/2014/04/09/hump-day-eat-pussy-like-pro/#.VBjKni5dXig